• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Miruview Photography

Miruview Photography commented,

I am using a MacBook Pro intel i7 16GB of RAM and 500 GB of Hard drive.  

Hello, Really Luminar Neo is getting slower and slower  Any idea how to make it fast? even from the catalog tab going to edit tab. the picture is very slow to load. It takes forever! Cannot live wi...

Another question, will it not affect the edits of the other photo if I am going to sync all the photos to the first photo with the watermark on It. Because if you select all the photos it will sync...

BTW I am using Luminar Neo and AI Thanks for the info and reply.

If thats the case, its better to do the watermark first and apply it in all of my photos and then edit each photos. Ok sounds good to me.

Miruview Photography created a post,

Watermarks

Answered

How do I put a watermark in all of my photos all at the same time. In  a scenario where you got 200 wedding photos, it is time consuming to put watermark in every photo one at time.  Lightroom has ...

Hi Kate fyi, your suggestion didn't work since even in the FILE,> Catalog>NEW, are also greyed out. But I want to share what I did, specially to those that doesn't have pictures in the catalog (com...

Miruview Photography created a post,

Catalogue grayed out cannot access

Answered

After re installing big sur in my macbook pro. I reinstalled my luminar AI and luminar Neo. Luminar AI works properly but Luminar Neo cannot access the catalogue. It is grayed out even if you click...