• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Nick Anderson

Nick Anderson commented,

Bob- I’ve got as much right to post on here as you and your horse doesn’t stand any higher than mine. In fact, the very fact that censorship of comments by the company DOESNT seem to bother you is...

Nick Anderson commented,

So now Skylum is deleting comments on this forum. I just received an email that a new comment was posted here where a guy recommended a competitor that DOES work on iPad and it was almost immediate...

Nick Anderson commented,

Sorry Anastasiia but that reply rings holllow - same thing yall have been saying FOR YEARS! Honestly, I don’t think anyone believes you any more. It’s sad but it’s true. Prove me wrong - PLEASE!

Nick Anderson commented,

Bob - Nice language. I 100% support Ukraine but this discussion precedes the war by a very long time and has zero to do with the war. Have a great day.

Nick Anderson commented,

Yessir, Mr Alhadi, you hit the proverbial name on the head. If only the quality of the marketing dept and corporate higher-ups at Skylum matched the quality of their coders and software engineers! ...

Nick Anderson commented,

Alina - Unfortunately, I’ve gotta call BS on your statement. You’ve had far too long to to this and it feels like your company is just stringing us along. I’d love to be proven wrong but I, for o...

Nick Anderson commented,

I’m in here because I have a 2 seat pre-order and Luminar AI in the cart and I wanted to check whether it’d work for my iPad Pro M1. To say I found this news (that it’s NOT compatible) shocking is ...