• Total activity 34
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Stefan Schulte-Kellinghaus

Stefan Schulte-Kellinghaus commented,

Via the menu File -> Catalogue you can select a catalogue at any storage location.If you have copied your current catalogue to another location, you can select it there again in this way.

Thank you for the answer!I have sent three files with wetransfer-link to the support!

Stefan Schulte-Kellinghaus created a post,

Luminar NEO - HDR

Answered

The new HDR function is not satisfactory:the possibilities to influence the result that I am used to from Aurora HDR are all missing. In addition, I occasionally get the error message:"The images d...

Hi Elena,Thank you for the answer.It is clear that there are many different ways to organise the images and therefore also different wishes for Luminar neo.For example, I create a separate folder f...

List of added folders

Answered

I use a lot of individual folders to organise my images. I need to add them all to the list of folders in Luminar neo.Since it will be a long list, I would like to have two functions at this point:...

Comparison before - after

Answered

I miss in Luminar neo the slider for the comparison before - after, which exists in Luminar 4 and Luminar AI. Will it come back?

Felix, it is top one, and the decisive step is probably step 5: In the %appdata% folder, locate the folders of all previous Luminar versions (e.g. Luminar 4, Luminar AI, etc.) and move them to a di...

Tania's hint worked!I have Luminar Neo running!

Luminar crash at startup

Answered

I got the following hint from Luminar Support that I should not only delete the directory Luminar Neo in the directory %appdata% but also move the directories of Luminar 4 and Luminar AI into anoth...

I got the hint from Luminar Support that I should not only delete the directory Luminar Neo in the directory %appdata% but also move the directories of Luminar 4 and Luminar AI into another directo...