Caroline LE GAILLARD

• Total activity 25
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Recent activity by Caroline LE GAILLARD Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Multiple exports from NEO as a plug in

Answered

Hello team !   First of all congratulations for the new features, it really made a huge step up. Here is my request : I use Neo as a plug in for Lightroom. I understand there is no way saving the e...

• Pixels turning black after preset

Answered

Hi ! I have experienced several losses in pixels when using presets with Neo. Here are 2 screens showing my point. BEFORE (image without any change inneo)   AFTER : see the black dots ! Any idea ...

• Save settings when using Neo as plug in for Lightroom

Answered

I use Neo as a plug in for Lightroom, therefore I export to Neo via Lightroom. When settings are done the picture is back to Lightroom and no trace of the settings is left to change or adjust. I un...

• NEO presets adjustments

Completed

In luminar IA , after using a preset it was very convenient that we could change the settings exactly as we wanted. Now Neo is just a preset and we have no control over the specifications as we use...

• NEO ergonomy

Answered

In my opinion there is no need to use both top and bottom of the screen, it is a waste of useful place to enlarge the picture. Therefore it would be better to put the zoom/eye/action buttons just f...

• NEO : mask for AI wire/dirt removal

Answered

Hi ! The wire/dirt removal AI is an interesting new feature BUT although it works well it is not 100% accurate. Unfortunately it can remove unwanted part of my pictures.  Problem : there appears to...

• NEO suggestions

Answered

Althought I begin to find my way through Neo, I am also sometimes quite disappointed  : - no more possibility to save my favourite presets. Very disappointed with that loss ! - the presets are nume...