• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sam Friedman

Sam Friedman commented,

That seems to have triggered it, yes. I'm not sure I can repeat the steps that led to the loss of photos, but I can promise they did indeed disappear. I hope you have some very tight safeguards to ...

Sam Friedman created a post,

Luminar Library Deletes Images On Disk

I submitted a service note, but I wanted to put it out in public as well. I now have got the EXTREME Luminar problem of the program ERASING my photos! Your library structure appears to be incredibl...

Sam Friedman commented,

I submitted a service note, but I wanted to put it out in public as well. I now have got the EXTREME Luminar problem of the program ERASING my photos! Your library structure appears to be incredibl...

Sam Friedman commented,

Mine has now stabilized...don't ask me what I did to accomplish this!

Sam Friedman commented,

My problem turned out to be that I somehow had placed that particular block of photos in the trash. Until you empty the trash on Luminar, the files stay put, and thank Heavens I had not done so!   ...

Library problem with Luminar 3 on MacOS Catalina

Working on several thousand photos from a trip, fortunately backed up multiple ways!   I have my dated photo folders under the Pictures folder in my User directory, and have those listed in the Lum...

Default Workspace not "Sticky"

Running Luminar 3, latest update, anxiously awaiting Luminar 4. In the meantime, I am noticing wonky behavior of the "default workspace". Sometimes my selection of workspace will stay active when s...