• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Juan Lillo Lobos

Juan Lillo Lobos created a post,

Custom Sky

Answered

Hi!! What size, format or features should an image have to be a good custom sky for sky replacement? I have tried the skies by default and the result is quite good, which has motivated me to make m...

Juan Lillo Lobos commented,

Three business days and still no response.

This has been asked for a long time and Skylum's answer is that "it will be done someday".

Angela: Send it at the time of writing this comment. I have not received any response yet.

Juan Lillo Lobos created a post,

Sky replacement render error

Hi! Something happens with the sky replacer. When selecting the replacement sky, when finished rendering it is displayed incorrectly. The post processed thumbnail is correct, but not the main image...

Anna: I effectively contacted support. The answer was that they know the problem exists and they have no approximate date. I asked if the same thing will happen in Luminar 4 but I had no answer.

A year has passed, and this problem is still present. The level of noise generated by Luminar when correcting the lens is so high that it is impossible to work. It's a shame that when I tried Lumin...

A year has passed, and this problem is still present. The level of noise generated by Luminar when correcting the lens is so high that it is impossible to work. It's a shame that when I tried Lumin...

More than a year has passed and this error continues. Luminar is completely useless for editing photos taken at wide angle. At least the ones of my Canon G7X mark ii takes. The noise is so great t...