• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by B Marchant

B Marchant commented,

It is not great software if it doesnt work without some kind of bogus workaround because they aren't supporting the software but using the income from people mistakenly purchasing the software to f...

B Marchant commented,

I am saddened to see that Skylum continues to sell a product that doesn't work with current software.  Not supporting upgrades is a bad idea and a failure in customer loyalty destroying the company...

B Marchant commented,

I would suggest reporting this bad business practice to your local attorney generals office consumer protection division. Lack of support is one thing but selling software they know does not work i...

B Marchant commented,

But Skylum is not sorry enough to place a warning on their Aurora software that it will not work with CR3 files.  I see people have been complaining about it for years but it is still sold without ...

B Marchant commented,

I see folks have been complaining about the CR3 files for years and they get the same response.  I believe it is apparent you folks just want to keep raking in money without warning customers that ...

B Marchant commented,

They havent responded to me either.  They sold the Aurora software knowing it wouldnt work with CR3 files and didnt warn anyone.  I warned the two folks that I relied on that recommended the softwa...

B Marchant commented,

So are you a community member or a representative for skylum?  I just warned the guy that did a you tube video recommending them a couple years back.  There are a lot of other resources than BBB  

B Marchant created a post,

Problems with Aurora opening CR3 files.

Answered

I just purchased the program and it won't open the CR3 raw files that have been out for a long time.  No warning on the software that it won't work with any of the new cameras that came out last ye...

B Marchant commented,

https://www.bbb.org/us/wa/bellevue/profile/computer-software/skylum-software-1296-1000084522/complaints

B Marchant commented,

If they are selling a product that they know doesn't work then they should refund the money spent.