• Total activity 33
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 11

Recent activity by Robert Becker Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Catalog not loading!

Answered

What I found with the latest version is that if you load Iluminar 4.3 and then select single image view up at the top,  your thumbnails will appear on the left side of the screen. They seem to appe...

• MSI version of Luminar 4.3 6886

Completed

Could you please post an MSI version of luminar 4.3 6886. I have some win 7 issues and the msi versions are the only type of file that will run without errors and crashing. 

• Luminar 4.31 thumbnails!

Answered

I have 4.31 up and running on a win 7 machine BUT when looking through folders that contain many pictures (and in some cases just a few images) the scrolling through the image thumbnails is almost ...

• 4.3 Install Issues..MSI version needed!

Answered

Due to issues win7 and my kernelbase.dll program, I am only able to install the MSI versions of Luminar 4.  Could you please post the MSI version of Luminar 4.3 Thanks

• 4.2 MSI version

Answered

As with previous versions of Luminar 4 which did not install, could you please post the MSI version of the 4.2 installer. I have issues with the kernelbase.dll file which prevents the other loaders...

• Still waiting on 4.1 MS I file

Answered

still trying to get version 4.1 installed. I have messaged multiple multiple times explaining that the file I need is version 4.1 MSI. All other attempts have failed. Every file you have sent me ha...

• Still cannot install 4.1

Answered

I am still unable to install version 4.1 due to Kernelbase.dll issues. We have emailed back-and-forth several times. You have referred me to the 4.0 msi file.  That is not the file I am requesting....

• Luminar 4.1 Install issues...kernelbase.dll

Answered

The only way I can install the program update is with the MSI version of the program.  I already have the MSI of  4.0 but please post the MSI version of 4.1.  The reason for I need the MSI version ...

• Lumen or 4.1 update and installation

Answered

The only way I was able to install version 4.0 hours by using the MSI file. I could not get the Exe version to work properly. Currently I cannot get the 4.1 EXE file to install either so I was wond...

• Luminar 4.1 Install issues

Answered

The only way I was able to install 4.0 was through the MSI file.  All other attempts using the EXE file failed.  I am not able to install or update to 4.1 using the EXE file so could you please giv...