• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert Becker

Robert Becker created a post,

Catalog not loading!

Answered

What I found with the latest version is that if you load Iluminar 4.3 and then select single image view up at the top,  your thumbnails will appear on the left side of the screen. They seem to appe...

MSI version of Luminar 4.3 6886

Completed

Could you please post an MSI version of luminar 4.3 6886. I have some win 7 issues and the msi versions are the only type of file that will run without errors and crashing. 

Robert Becker commented,

I have 4.31 up and running on a win 7 machine BUT when looking through folders that contain many pictures (and in some cases just a few images) the scrolling through the image thumbnails is almost ...

Luminar 4.31 thumbnails!

Answered

I have 4.31 up and running on a win 7 machine BUT when looking through folders that contain many pictures (and in some cases just a few images) the scrolling through the image thumbnails is almost ...

Robert Becker commented,

Thank you SO much..works perfectly!

4.3 Install Issues..MSI version needed!

Answered

Due to issues win7 and my kernelbase.dll program, I am only able to install the MSI versions of Luminar 4.  Could you please post the MSI version of Luminar 4.3 Thanks

Robert Becker commented,

The MSI Version of the installer seems to work when all other options do not! I have not been able to Install any of the luminar updates without using that installer. All else fails! Anybody who ha...

4.2 MSI version

Answered

As with previous versions of Luminar 4 which did not install, could you please post the MSI version of the 4.2 installer. I have issues with the kernelbase.dll file which prevents the other loaders...

Robert Becker commented,

As with previous versions of Luminar 4, could you please post the MSI version of the 4.2 installer.  I have issues with the kernelbase.dll file which prevents the other loaders from working.  Pleas...

Robert Becker commented,

Finally they sent me the 4.1 msi installer.  It works. I have had kernelbase.dll issues which prevented me from loading the program.  To repeat...the 4.1 msi installer WORKS!   Thanks