• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rich Rumppe

Rich Rumppe commented,

I havn't yet loaded  Luminar AI update 5, maybe they have fixed this. I think I still have the issue, unless I use an Apple mouse. My normal Kensington roller ball dosent work with the scroll bars ...

Rich Rumppe commented,

Now the program wont load at all.  Spinning beach ball over catalog load. I've tried to use delete app to delete the program and then reload, that has not solved the scroll bar or restart problems....

Rich Rumppe commented,

I'm running a 27" I Mac

Rich Rumppe created a post,

Scroll Bars on Templates

Answered

I’ve written before but haven’t been able to resolve this problem.  I have no display of the scroll bars on the “templates” home page. Follow me here. Please sign on to skylum’s home page. You’ll s...

Rich Rumppe commented,

I continue to have issues with AI. I cant scroll among ALL of the templates on the template "For This Photo" page. I know there are dozens of templates built into AI, but I can't access them becaus...

Rich Rumppe commented,

I also cannot scroll within the Templates (Home Page) UP or down or left  and right.  The shift key doesn't help me. there should be obvious scroll bars. In the mean time I can't use the program as...

Luminar AI Interface/operation

Answered

I’m open to the (home page). Single photo on left and Templates listed along the right edge.  I’ve noticed on several tutorials including one created by Jim Nix, that he can put a mouse on the top ...

Update info & software management

I have downloaded and use Luminar 3, Flex, and Photolemur. I've signed in to receive Luminar 4 when it is available. I'm  not using your cataloging features. I store my photos in "Photos".  With t...