• Total activity 34
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Chris Forsyth

Chris Forsyth commented,

Hi Austin,     I love Luminar , and I really want to use it as my primary photo editor, but this issue is forcing me to use other photo editing software more and more.  I know this might sound craz...

Chris Forsyth created a post,

Luminar 4, and aurora HDR as a plugin

Answered

https://skylum.com/aurorahdr/tutorials/2019/installing-aurora-hdr-2019-as-a-plugin This page is great if you are using Photoshop. Can you please create a page for Luminar 4 using Aurora HDR as a pl...

Chris Forsyth commented,

Here is the link: https://we.tl/t-fdo6uUr0Is  

Chris Forsyth commented,

I clicked the three dots, and it is still not providing me with a link to post here. Please see the screen shot below. This is extremely frustrating, Can you please provide an email for me to send ...

Chris Forsyth commented,

I've also experience instability while cropping. Just saying if you crash reports were included in Luminar you dev team would be automatically be notified of users allowing you to continuously impr...

Chris Forsyth commented,

Check your memory utilization. The most recently release has memory leak issues. I would try and do clone and stamp and it would take 10-15 minute just prep. really hope that get fixed soon.

Chris Forsyth commented,

Hello    Please forgive the delay in response. Other activities have been consuming my time. Please see the screen shot in previous post. once i upload, I need an email address to send it to. It do...

Chris Forsyth commented,

Hi Helena, how can I can I get a refund for the luminar 4 pre order? Seriously this is unacceptable.

Export more than 15000 pixels

Answered

The camera manufacturers are in a megapixel war right now. If you want to be competitive in the market you are going to need to support exporting more than 15000 pixels. Sony's new A7R4 has a 240 m...

Internal support for file transfer

It's not a really a Luminar more of a feature for skylum support. Rather that using webtransfer.com I think I should be able to upload files directly to the forums. There is a lot of benefits to th...