• Total activity 41
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 14

Activity overview

Latest activity by Markus Zell

Markus Zell commented,

At least they will tell you that their next release will be perfect...if you only pay for it... :-)

Markus Zell commented,

PC Configuration is one thing (I'm using a High-End PC here with AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX plus nVidia RTX 3080 Laptop GPU), nevertheless the performance is - let's say - kind of slow. The more important ...

Markus Zell commented,

Tobias, don't worry, that's the same direction what we had with Anastasiia's first statement, that the grace period should be "a couple of months" before Neo was released. This shrank down to "from...

Markus Zell commented,

Hi Anastasiia, I'm sorry to say that once again we do not get the truth from you: my purchase date of Luminar AI was 8th of July, which is definitely inside the period you mentioned (a couple of mo...

Markus Zell commented,

Danke, Andreas. Eine weitere verwirrende und widersprüchlliche Aussage mehr oder weniger verwundert mich ehrlich gesagt nicht mehr. Solange da keine Klarheit mehr herrscht, die dann auch vertrauens...

Markus Zell commented,

Agatha, I'm still answering to this thread because I see positive aspects in your software and would like to use it, but need a reasonnable business model for that. If you ship upgrades every 12-24...

Markus Zell commented,

This means your existing customers should pay again the full price for getting a software which receives a different internal structure, which requires less resources and which will run more stable...

Markus Zell commented,

That's definitely not what I expect from a company providing high value software. To be honest: I feel kind of screwed, having a software which still suffers from a lot of bugs, which are not resol...

Markus Zell commented,

Kevin, I'm not the Skylum support, but I'm wondering how you would react if you were sitting on the other side and would receive a message like that. The minimum from my perspective are a couple of...

Markus Zell commented,

Member, Luminar AI automatically uses my NVidia RTX GPU - no idea what speed I would have if it would not do that...