• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Collin Moore

Collin Moore commented,

Since I paid for a working DAM in 2017 that was to be out “soon” which turned into an entire year, only to be non-functional. And now you are suggesting we should be ok waiting another year? Consi...

Collin Moore commented,

Grammar police!! It is clear Skylum’s intentions with whatever word they used, they were attempting to compete with Lightroom. In terms of features: Let’s start with a functional DAM in terms of ...

Collin Moore commented,

@Andy that appears to be part of their revenue method. Revenue becomes flat, so announce a new version with one feature with a new 'pre-order deal' to bring in some revenue. Why do you think their ...

Collin Moore commented,

"The answer is very simple - we don’t want to be like a Lightroom." Then why did all of your advertising say it was? Seriously it was marketed for nearly a year as a "lightroom replacement".

Collin Moore commented,

"We are going to release the updates for Luminar 3 and add the new functionality to Luminar 3 DAM too.  Please note that we will update our roadmap soon and you will be able to check what new funct...

Collin Moore commented,

"While the initial Luminar 4 release may be lacking all of the DAM features you'd like to see, we'll not be laying aside our plans to release them in the future." Those of us that bought into the D...

Collin Moore commented,

"AI Sky Replacement is not the only feature that will come to Luminar 4 and more announcements will follow in August-September-October-November. I am afraid we can't reveal a lot more details about...

Collin Moore commented,

Sorry, but "We simply don’t want to release the clone of other photo editing software." That was the entire ad campaign for Luminar 2018 and Luminar 3. It was sold as a Lightroom replacement, part ...

Collin Moore commented,

I guess they shifted away from the features that were on the roadmap for L3. At this point, I'll be shifting my dollars to other products and companies.