• Total activity 48
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 23
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tim Horne

Tim Horne commented,

This is what I'm predicting based upon my previous experience .... once Skylum gets enough money from Neo, they will write a "new" version of Neo that uses new technology and programming that now e...

Tim Horne commented,

Frank, If you do purchase a camera, make sure to look at the compatibility list for Aurora HDR. Unfortunately, many mirrorless cameras produced since 2018 are NOT supported. 

Tim Horne commented,

"Luminar AI is not frozen and it will still receive its planned updates." "we will ensure, that it receives updates to its performance and camera support," That's what Skylum has been saying for th...

Tim Horne commented,

"For HDR, we still support Aurora HDR (Luminar's sister program)" Wow, this is rich! Let's see, the only update of Aurora HDR is when MacOS forced you to do a recompile. There have been no real upd...

Tim Horne commented,

William, Don't waste your money. I've been a customer for a number of years. They have not updated their camera list since Aurora HDR was released.  They just tell you to use the Adobe DNG converte...

Tim Horne commented,

Helena, While I understand that you still want to sell Aurora, you really need to put a disclaimer on the Aurora page that is easy to see that you do not support certain cameras that were released ...

Tim Horne commented,

So, I just filled out a survey about how I feel about a new feature called "Lumichat" and my thoughts about the importance of this. Of course, I gave it a thumbs down as I'm not interested. There a...

Tim Horne commented,

Yes, customers have been complaining for years but Skylum does not seem to care. Aurora HDR is actually a great piece of software but I decided to change camera systems and now Aurora won't open my...

Tim Horne commented,

I will not longer be purchasing anything from Skylum due to their lack of support. They say they still support their product but then turn around and say all their resources are dedicated to Lumina...

Tim Horne commented,

What is very interesting is that Skylum just sent out a survey about what new features we would like to see in Luminar AI. I don't think anything else needs to be added until they support the softw...