• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dan Baney

Dan Baney commented,

The only email I received on 6/11 was an automated email that didn't have any info on refund. Please refund me as soon as possible.  

Dan Baney created a post,

NEO Refund

Answered

I just put in a request for a NEO refund via email/contact. By browsing the community, there are a number of complaints about not getting their refund and Skylum not responding to emails requesting...

Dan Baney commented,

Thanks for the update. I see that you run the ad constantly for one click background replacement, yet that feature is not yet available.  It is more like a promise which could go on forever without...

Dan Baney commented,

I'm a bit lost. Understand about the war situation (spent 23 years in the military). Since I'm confused by your above reply, may I ask you simply reply to the following questions with a yes or no. ...

Luminar NEO Background Removal

Answered

I thought Luminar NEO could automatically remove and replace the background. Found a lot of sales pitches for it but no instructions on how to do. Can it be done? If so, how? It isn't intuitive. Ok...

Dan Baney commented,

My pet has red eye from flash. So disappointed that Luminar would overlook something as basic as this. Doesn't Luminar know that us users love their pets?

The Installation and Luminar Terms I find Confusing. Answer me this?

Answered

When I go to my settings, I see the image below. What does "Get Seats" mean? Why isn't it simple. There's a download button, you press it and download your software. So what is the purpose of the t...

Luminar AI Update 3 how do you batch process

Answered

I've read a lot of text on batch processing, but so far have struck out. The instructions I read doesn't seem to work with the latest version of Luminar AI, Update 3. The most common instructions I...