• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 17

Activity overview

Latest activity by Brad Slama

Brad Slama created a post,

Luminar Neo and AI's Lack of Tablet Support

Answered

Yes, I may sound like a broken record but, the support for Wacom tablets in Neo has been missing from Day 1 and is still missing from the latest update. I've been told in the past that Luminar prod...

Brad Slama commented,

Ivan... Yes, I follow that horrible situation daily.  I am so sorry that you and your countryman are having to experience the insanity of a madman in Russia.  I didn't expect replies to these trivi...

Brad Slama commented,

Glad to hear this. It's the first time that's been mentioned in the many times I've reached out regarding this issue. Any chance that Luminar 4 will have an update (supported). I'm a bit of a minim...

Brad Slama commented,

Hello, Agatha... Well, I'm on an iMac, Mojave OS, 32GB of RAM...etc and, the scroll bars don't work. According to a Luminar AI moderator, it's a known issue yet, I don't know if Skylum will be reso...

Brad Slama commented,

Hi, Katherine... Thanks for getting back to me. I'm using an Intuos S (CTL4100).  IMHO, I don't think that it's my specific tablet as I've been using this one for many years. But, if it helps, I'm ...

Brad Slama commented,

With all due respect, a function just doesn't stop working considering it was working perfectly in all iterations of Luminar, from its inception all the way UP TO the 1.5 update. My point is, I'm n...

Brad Slama created a post,

Scroll Bar MIssing for Wacom Users

Answered

Since this has become an issue for Wacom users in Luminar AI (following the 1.5 Update) as well as in Neo, I'm dropping this humble request in this thread. After several attempts via Support to get...

Brad Slama commented,

As we near 2022, has the brain trust at Skylum addressed the Wacom tablet issue in Luminar AI and, will they be neglecting Wacom tablet support in Luminar Neo as well?  I hope that his issue can be...

Brad Slama commented,

My only gripe has been the apparent removal of Wacom tablet support following the 1.5 update. It worked with every iteration prior including the original Luminar, Luminar 3, 4 and the initial relea...

Brad Slama commented,

Elena... I think whoever provided you with the "was not optimized for Wacom tablets" and "We might change that in the future, but for now, there's no ETA" needs to read my reply as I can't be the o...