• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 9

Recent activity by Jeanne Girard Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Topaz filters through luminar

Answered

I just read where the upgrade to Luminar 4 allows windows users to access their topaz filters directly through Luminar. Why didn't the mac users get this option? It is one I  would love to have

• Using Aurora 2019 with Luminar4

Answered

When I go to plugins in Luminar 4, it shows Aurora, But when I try to use it, I get a box that says it looks like I do not have it.How can I get Aurora to show up as a lug in in Luminar4?

• Sent directly to my computer's trash

Answered

I would like to be able to delete something directly to my computers trash. IMHO , it makes no sense for me to have to go to the library find the trash and empty it there first before it shows up i...

• Closed captioning

I would like to see the tutorials you have on your website, as well as the one I got sent this morning with closed captioning, as I am rather deaf, and it is hard for me to follow the tutorial with...

• preset pro installation into Luminar

I just downloaded many presets from the site, But just can't get them to load into Luminar. I have watched the video how to, But still can't . There is no closed captioning and I am rather deaf . I...