• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Hudd

John Hudd commented,

Personally I am living this new version. I use it as a plug-in to photos, so don’t use any file management. The new layout, the new portrait menu is fantastic for my level of post processing .... y...

John Hudd commented,

little harsh ..... the software was only released yesterday .... if there was an issue with the script that emails the ilnks to the 20,000 early birders and 1/4 of them didnt get the link, support ...

John Hudd commented,

still waiting for mine - ah the reason I am still waiting is because I was outside the earlybird dates    mind you epic response from the support team, they replied in under 5 minutes !   boom    t...

John Hudd commented,

Hello,   I have Flex .... is it going to be cheaper to wait until release to get a discount to upgrate to Luminar 4 .... Or take advantage of the buy now option ?   Thanks

John Hudd commented,

Thanks for the advice ... I am now the proud owner of flex, aurora and a billion looks

John Hudd created a post,

oh which app to buy

Answered

Hello from Bristol in the UK. My current method of working involves the native photos on iphone, ipad, macbook and imac, all synced with icloud currently in the throws of trialing Luminar 3, Lumina...