• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Enrico Brun

Enrico Brun commented,

hello the technical support had explained to me how to do it by downloading a file that I no longer remember all the steps, but with this everything is settled! contact technical support everythin...

Enrico Brun commented,

I am also looking for a way to connect Luminar 4 to Aurora HDR but it is impossible, in my Mac there is no file: Luminar4Plugin.plugin. Have any of you solved it? If I go to Aurora HDr (last update...

Enrico Brun commented,

here in fact I doubted there was a software problem, with software from other manufacturers this does not happen. I'm glad to know you're working on fixing it because it's quite annoying

Enrico Brun commented,

after some tests I realized that the deterioration of the definition (lens geometry correction) is seen ONLY IN the editing phase, after exporting the finished photo I see the definition of the ini...

Enrico Brun created a post,

Lens & Geometry Tool issue

Answered

hello, did I notice that correcting the lens effect on the photos, they worsen in quality and definition? is it a common problem ?? Thx

Enrico Brun created a post,

Edited photos disappeared

Answered

hi, I am an Italian user, I have a problem, when I edit a photo directly from the Photos app (macOs) on Luminar 4 and then after the modification I reopen the edited photo again on Photos (macOs), ...