• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Alan Old

Alan Old commented,

Hi Olha, Is Luminar working on a fix for this issue in v3?   Does the same issue exist in v4? As I previously said, creating a catalogue is reallly only a work around, not a fix.  From the post tha...

Alan Old commented,

Creating a new catalogue does allow me to import my photos and they show in the folders in Luminar.  However all my edits and albums and favourites are lost.  Is there a way to move these from the ...

Alan Old commented,

hi Ohla Can you do this and still retain edits?

Alan Old created a post,

Library not updating in Luminar 3

Answered

I'm seeing the same issue described in the following post which has been closed for comments. I can import photos using skylum but in the library the new folders appear but show 0 photos.  if i che...

Alan Old created a post,

Setting keyboard shortcuts on albums

I'd like to be able to set custom shortcuts on albums.  my use case is an album for each of my kids and i'd like to quickly run through a set of photos and add to my albums, many photos might have ...

Alan Old commented,

Any update on this feature request?  Printing module is an essential component to a complete photo editing tool.  I'm having to use lightroom for this function so can't make the switch to Luminar w...