• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dimitris Zarikos

Dimitris Zarikos commented,

The Local Mask Tool at no way can replace Layers, as they are very poor in tools for editing, we are talking about basic tweaks that can be made via Local Mask Tool. You cannot say or claim that Lo...

It is not matter of window size, if you try to go to Luminar by the old way, right click==>Edit in Luminar 4, then the APPLY & CANCEL Buttons are not there at all, only by the Export command you ca...

A fast way for friends working with keyboard shortcuts is to use the Shift+Cmd+E shortcut to export to Luminar AI and there you will have the APPLY & CANCEL buttons 

Indeed it make sense and it works, however the workflow is getting too much expanded and annoyingly slow, especially when you use it as a plugin, when you need to export to the original software an...

Works great with TIFF images also, for those people that do not like to loose any quality to their photos de to JPG file as a sky

Hi Anastasia, thanks a lot for your prompt reply, having faith to your group, awaiting for the good news, whenever they ‘ll arrive!!!

Dimitris Zarikos created a post,

Library search options by exif data

My question is if it could be possible to add search option capabilities in Library same as in LR basis on metadata of the photos. Such as search pictures taken by specific camera, specific lense, ...

Dimitris Zarikos created a post,

Hi

Answered

Hi Skylum friends,   I am Dimitris Zarikos, I am seaman and Hobbyist photographer. I am using your softwares from your early days when you still were under Macphun name. From your early softwares C...