• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 29
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Huw Parry

Huw Parry created a post,

App Lifespan

Answered

Do you think it is really fair on the customer to kill an app (Aurora HDR 2018) that cost over £90 after only two years? How can anyone trust you to buy software ever again, two years and it is now...

Huw Parry commented,

"This is why it's not effective to test the software on beta." Hmm tell that to Adobe, Affinity etc etc...........

Huw Parry commented,

Do you think it is really fair on the customer to kill an app that cost over £90 after two years?

Huw Parry commented,

Its not like you didn't know it was coming is it? Photoshop is compatible with macOS Big Sur, just saying ..........  

Aurora HDR 2018 is Dead

Answered

So my 2 year old software is finished then? Two years old and it is legacy and will not receive an update to enable it to work with Big Sur. Absolutely appalling way to treat customers..........wil...

Huw Parry commented,

Am I missing something here? I have the the DNG convertor with custom profiles, but cant see anywhere to load profiles? thx h

Huw Parry commented,

But I don't think it is available to new customers?  

Huw Parry commented,

Macphun, now Skylum, used to have a fantastic tool called 'Focus' for exactly this purpose. Sadly Skylum they choose to discontinue it. Cant see why it couldn't be built into Luminar :( h

Luminar 4 and Infrared Photos

Answered

I was quite excited to see that an editing tip 'Mastering the Art Of Infrared Photography' was one of the topics in the latest email from Skylum. I was really looking forward to reading this as sin...

Huw Parry commented,

Many thanks :)