• Total activity 30
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 16
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Huw Parry

Huw Parry commented,

Thanks for replying but I have already done this, see response below. Love the way the software recognises colours as being infrared and acts on it!

Huw Parry commented,

Sorry looks like I was wrong, I was using Luminar 2018 to edit my infrared images not L3, silly old me. Here is a screen cap showing the custom profile. So it does look like a removal of functional...

Huw Parry commented,

Thanks but still not really the answer as to why Luminar is no longer reading Panasonic RF2 files as raw when it used to.

Huw Parry commented,

This is an issue using Luminar 3, that continue to work fine on both my Macbooks, despite their poor specifications.As I stated I have previously been able to edit these files using Luminar 3. This...

Huw Parry created a post,

Lack of support

Answered

Long story short, two years ago I was using Luminar to edit RAW files taken on an old Lumix G5 converted to infrared. I went to edit one this week but I was unable to load a custom camera profile l...

Huw Parry commented,

First I've heard of L4, cant see any mention of it on your site anywhere nor the presale. Am I missing something?

Huw Parry commented,

I hate this marketing, buy now or the price will go up, certainly a form of high pressure sales technique with limited time offers. I am not happy with what was delivered by L3 and was certainly no...

Huw Parry commented,

I bought L3 on the understanding that it would include a fully featured DAM in a future release. I hope this is still the case, although it does seem to be some doubt now. I believe Skylum have los...

Huw Parry commented,

My Mac Pro is close to end of life and I am looking at iPad as a possible replacement. Not developing your software for iPad  when others photo apps are seems a mistake to me.