• Total activity 2395
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1132

Activity overview

Latest activity by Helga Rowles

Helga Rowles commented,

Thank you for helping us become better!There's no official timeline yet, but we will be sure to let you know if there is any news.

Helga Rowles commented,

Hi Member,  Right now, we don't have official information regarding this, I'm afraid. However, if you're interested in Luminar AI, we will be happy to switch your license free of charge.If this wor...

Helga Rowles commented,

Hi Costantino - great to hear everything is fine now!

Helga Rowles commented,

Official comment

Hi Alfred, I regret to inform you that when you open Luminar AI as a plugin, there's no way to transfer multiple images to the app.Therefore, I'd recommend using Luminar AI in standalone mode when ...

Helga Rowles commented,

Hi Member, This isn't a known issue.The Curves menu is not expanded when you open the tool, but you should definitely be able to see it: If the issue reappears, could you please send us a screensho...

Helga Rowles commented,

Official comment

Hi Inder, Would you mind reaching our support team at http://skylum.com/support regarding this? Please send us the LUTs and the photo you've been trying to apply them to. Here's how you can send us...

Helga Rowles commented,

Official comment

Hi Samuel, I'm really sorry you've encountered issues with our software. Would you mind reaching us at skylum.com/support so we can look into the issue? If Luminar AI crashes when you open it, plea...

Helga Rowles commented,

Official comment

I've got some great news.We've got your feedback requesting the migration of the catalog from previous Luminar versions to Luminar Neo. And there is some news we'd like to share. Long story short...

Helga Rowles commented,

Official comment

Hi Member, It seems that something is blocking access to our servers. Please try the following: Temporarily turn off Windows Defender Firewall: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028544/win...

Helga Rowles commented,

Hi Bridget, Thank you for submitting a support request. Our support agent will get back to you via email soon.