• Total activity 40
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Klass

Michael Klass commented,

Bob, I think this may render L4 useless as a editor only. Apparently you need to buy into the whole L4 Cataloging system to be able to reedit files. At lease if it would save as a DNG you could sav...

Michael Klass created a post,

Where are edits saved?

Answered

Where aren edit to raw files saved in Luminar 4? If I am using L4 only as a single image editor, and I want to reedit a file that I already edited, are my poor edits "remembered" and stored somewhe...

Michael Klass commented,

Yea. I'm think I will just stick with Flex until I find something better. L4 will be returned for a refund.

Michael Klass commented,

Based on my previous comments on Luminar issues, and the resulting actions, I am sure my input will be ignored.

Michael Klass commented,

They were not. And choosing Show Luminar Looks Folder takes me to the folder for Luminar 4. That doesn't get me to the location of the Flex or 3 Looks which I needed to find to copy. Spending more ...

Michael Klass commented,

That works fine, as long as you know where the old Looks were located, which is not obvious. The folder name is pretty obscure. Luminar actually did bring in the "OEM" Looks from for Luminar 3, but...

How to get Looks into Luminar 4

I installed Luminar 4, but it did not transfer my Looks from Flex or L3. How do I manually get this looks into L4?

Still MIssing

I downloaded and installed Luminar 4 today and have worked with it for a few hours. The new interface takes a little getting used to, but it functional, just in a different way than before. Have in...

Michael Klass commented,

They re not equivalent.   I took a Nikon D850 lossless compressed 14bit NEF and opened it in ACR and in Luminar flex. The original file was 53.8mb. In each app the ponly edit that I applied was Chr...

Michael Klass commented,

Radius. Distance away from contrast edges that the effect is applied. What is the unit of measurement for the radius? Percentage of the sharpening value, pixels, fraction of a pixel? If it is 5...