• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Paul Goff

Paul Goff created a post,

I give up

Answered

I’m a senior and all I want is a functioning photo editing program.  I started a few years ago with Luminar, when it seemed pretty straight forward.  I should say I don’t particularly care for auto...

Paul Goff commented,

It's all marketing.  A new better than ever automatic everything apparently, several months off.  $34 for the first 30,000 buyers.   Unclear what type of super duper photographic nostrum they are s...

Paul Goff commented,

Everything continues.  But what is NEO.  Vague descriptions are inadequate.  Is it a continuation of either of your previous products?  What does it do that the others don't?  You don't seem to und...

Another Beta software release

Answered

After going for AI and finding it incompatible with Luminar 4 we have yet another iteration without clear explanation as to what it is or what it's compatibility is within the shaky Luminar world m...

Whats the plan?

Answered

The wild, confusing unclear upgrade options with frequent additional offers most of which you need to tediously manually add are off putting to my elderly mind.  It reminds me of the old adage:  It...

Installing problem

Answered

It wants to install as a plug in for Photoshop and Lightroom.  Since I use neither what do I do?  Seems not quite ready for prime time?

Don't be a sucker, like I was--Don't become a member!

Answered

Somehow in a senior momen I decided to purchase the $59 membership subscription  in Luminar.  My expectation was some downloads and videos.    I received the couple of looks addons and went to do o...

Paul Goff commented,

Amen.

Paul Goff commented,

Still not evident in Luminar 4.  Can duplicate in finder but not within the application.  Would think this is a basic minimal feature to be included in a photo image processing application..