• Total activity 27
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Wim van der Meer

Wim van der Meer commented,

Back to the macphun days. The sky replacement tool is truly fun. Lots of it. Portrait enhancer is less funny. It should have tools to replace hair, eyes, nose, mouth... A quick look at Luminar 4 gi...

@mumutuu I think this is not available for macos.

PS2: Retroactive works perfectly. Downloaded Aperture from the App store (I had trashed it when Catalina beta came out), ran Retroactive and voilà. Still the best, though it has some handicaps now.

PS: I was born in Utopia, but recently I moved to Realitia, and I now know Aperture will never come back again :-(

Hahaha, Tyshawn Cormier developed a program called Retroactive that will make Aperture rise from the grave under Catalina. So are all our worries over then? Well, the truth isn't that they aren't. ...

@Shaun @Andy H I already paid for the upgrade :-(, but only because there is a money back guarantee :-\. It does seem unlikely that I will stay with Luminar. In the early days they were promising a...

@Andy Wow, I missed Photo Mechanic. Thanks for pointing me there. I was just looking at their intro movie and they explicitly state it's for pros. I'm not, but I was. Perhaps you are also pointing ...

I thought I knew most photo organising and editing programs but thanks to this forum I have learnt about Exposure and PhotoSupreme. Very interesting. I've been looking at Exposure for a couple of w...

@Will Roberts II Luminar retains the edit history over sessions. Also after closing and reopening. Just tested it. But not over crashes :-\. I really like the way Luminar works and I will give v4 a...

@Will Roberts II I have worked a lot with Photoshop and it has a history of edits you make. So does Luminar. Can be useful, but I personally do not use it very often. In Luminar the history of edit...