• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Eddy Dens

Eddy Dens commented,

I still follow these discussions about the maximum size in Luminar or whatever name they give it to the future releases of their software. That Ivan stated in his reply that some of the modificatio...

Eddy Dens commented,

AI is the BIG word at Skylum. Apparently there is no intelligence when it comes to increase the export pixel size of panoramas. What is holding them back? A file limitation pixel size to 15000 is, ...

Eddy Dens commented,

Indeed, new from the ground up but not taking in count that new cameras make enormous files and pixel-size.

Eddy Dens commented,

Don't know when Skylum lost interest for the panorama editing possibilities.But it look like Luminar 3 was able to do a pano edit, via the Lightroom plug'in. I can't make out the the image size, bu...

Eddy Dens commented,

It is a great help that one can directly call Luminar AI from PS. I even was astonished that a 23000px square pano was loaded into Luminar AI via the plugin from Photoshop. I even could do the chan...

Eddy Dens commented,

Aksel Rifman, I think that many of the panorama editors who want to use Luminar 4 or AI, already have PS or LR in their app list. But nevertheless it should be working straight out of Luminar. Skyl...

Eddy Dens commented,

File export > 15000px How to? Hi, this is my workflow since a long time in Luminar 4  and now in AI: Open the image in Luminar AI, it lets you open files with a pixels size > 15000px.Make all the c...

Eddy Dens commented,

Don't think it is going to change in a short time. Asked the question in one the last AI online sessions and there was a hint that this question was going to be asked in the meeting somewhere in Ja...

Eddy Dens commented,

Hi Thomas,The picture size you have is indeed to big for Luminar to handle.I use a workaround for occasional big images, panoramas, that I have.First I start with a smaller picture that Luminar can...

Eddy Dens commented,

Hello Angela, Thank you for your answer. Think that there is to little interest of other photographers to push this feature to the top of the request list.But then again there is some little hope t...