• Total activity 24
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Recent activity by Richard Burns Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar Ai

Answered

Just downloaded the new Luminar.  What a pleasant surprise.... It downloaded, installed, and opened on the first try.  Have not tried many of the features suffice to say it really looks good. R. Burns

• No more updates

Answered

After 4 days of tweaking,. re-installing, jumping through hoops I have finally got the latest 4.3 Luminar to be functional.  It seems that every time you folks issue an update it is the same issues...

• Luminar looks

The following "looks" were not ported from Luminar 3 to 4..  Ultraviolet, street edge, split toning, inspired by FJ, global colors, beautiful weddings, black white drama, analog film v1, v2, v3.  H...

• Kudos for Luminar 4

What a great job the software engineers did on Luminar 4.  Is it perfect, no, but it has a fantastic feature set that makes photo editing a breeze. R. Burns

• Luminar 4 Won't open

Answered

Downloaded and installed Luminar 4 but after catalog creation question I get the start screen then the program drops out and will not open.  Have reloaded it IE "repair" and still won't open.  Sugg...

• Why is it?

Why is it that Skylum can not get their software to install/update in the win 10 op. system?  When I first got Luminar it was like the tortures of the dammed to get it to install and run.  Now we h...

• Quit Working