Activity overview

Latest activity by Richard Burns

Richard Burns commented,

Thanks for this. R. Burns  

Richard Burns commented,

Thanks, the info was useful. R. Burns

Richard Burns created a post,

Luminar looks

The following "looks" were not ported from Luminar 3 to 4..  Ultraviolet, street edge, split toning, inspired by FJ, global colors, beautiful weddings, black white drama, analog film v1, v2, v3.  H...

Kudos for Luminar 4

What a great job the software engineers did on Luminar 4.  Is it perfect, no, but it has a fantastic feature set that makes photo editing a breeze. R. Burns

Richard Burns commented,

10-4 on the restart.  That fixed the opening issue. R. Burns  

Luminar 4 Won't open

Answered

Downloaded and installed Luminar 4 but after catalog creation question I get the start screen then the program drops out and will not open.  Have reloaded it IE "repair" and still won't open.  Sugg...

Richard Burns commented,

I have a Brother MFC-J995DW ink jet printer.  The driver has 4x6 and borderless as part of its choices.  Works fine for me using these print settings. R. Burns

Richard Burns commented,

It would be less "inconvenient" if future updates used the full installer instead of wasting time on the update link.which in my experience does not update. Thank You Richard Burns  

Why is it?

Why is it that Skylum can not get their software to install/update in the win 10 op. system?  When I first got Luminar it was like the tortures of the dammed to get it to install and run.  Now we h...

Richard Burns commented,

Win 10 Ver. 1903 (latest} Luminar quit opening today.  Have re-installed both the Windows installer version as well as the Web site download. Had a problem initially when I first purchased this sof...