• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Richard Burns

Richard Burns created a post,

No more updates

Answered

After 4 days of tweaking,. re-installing, jumping through hoops I have finally got the latest 4.3 Luminar to be functional.  It seems that every time you folks issue an update it is the same issues...

Richard Burns commented,

No, the complaints i am referring to are the ones that have no merit but rather seem to be the usual "face book " type rants.  

Richard Burns commented,

Why in the world would you want to "keep unsatisfied people on board"?  They bring nothing to the party other than snarky comments and complaints.

Richard Burns commented,

Thanks for this. R. Burns  

Richard Burns commented,

Thanks, the info was useful. R. Burns

Luminar looks

The following "looks" were not ported from Luminar 3 to 4..  Ultraviolet, street edge, split toning, inspired by FJ, global colors, beautiful weddings, black white drama, analog film v1, v2, v3.  H...

Kudos for Luminar 4

What a great job the software engineers did on Luminar 4.  Is it perfect, no, but it has a fantastic feature set that makes photo editing a breeze. R. Burns

Richard Burns commented,

10-4 on the restart.  That fixed the opening issue. R. Burns  

Luminar 4 Won't open

Answered

Downloaded and installed Luminar 4 but after catalog creation question I get the start screen then the program drops out and will not open.  Have reloaded it IE "repair" and still won't open.  Sugg...

Richard Burns commented,

I have a Brother MFC-J995DW ink jet printer.  The driver has 4x6 and borderless as part of its choices.  Works fine for me using these print settings. R. Burns