• Total activity 23
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by CARCANADE Jean-Michel

CARCANADE Jean-Michel commented,

Well, thank you all for your answers and advice.

Hello, I have an iPhone 12 mini. When I use the wide angle, the distortions related to the optics are important in some cases. On a picture of a room, for example, the floor tiles are not "straight...

CARCANADE Jean-Michel created a post,

Support Dng iPhone

Answered

Hello, why the support of DNG of the iphone released after the iPhone X is not assured ? (it's the same with other editors...) Is there any particular reason? I don't mean Proraw. Thank you.

For JPG export, I use Luminar as a standalone application (because of the lack of support for Apple-compressed RAFs) and I can't export a JPG directly into Apple Photos. (only a TIF. Capture One al...

Note: I have a Fuji X-E3 and I develop compressed RAFs.

CARCANADE Jean-Michel created a post,

Feedback Luminar 4.2

Answered

Hi, I've been using the Luminar 4.2 update for a few days now. There has been a lot of progress. In my case the application is stable. The progress I have noticed is on colorimetry (when I compare ...

Hello, same for me. Exporting a jpg takes 42s on my MacBook pro 2012 (with SSD and 16Go RAM)! With Capture One for the same thing  it only takes 5s. Using some tools like "delete" or "duplicate" bl...

Hello, for me everything seems to work in this version 4 with Catalina. However, my test was very fast. Some details are still annoying and this since version 3 : - The export to JPG is very long (...

Good evening,I had the same problem. Unable to update. I have downloaded the.dmg. I was able to do the installation! Luminar 3.1.4 now works with Catalina. In plugin too.

@angela - Isn't there a lack of communication from Skylum? I am following Luminar's news and I learn, in the middle of a forum, that version 4 will be released in November. Why not say it clearly o...