• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Brandon Licke

Brandon Licke commented,

Hello Katherine,  Sorry for the late reply work has very busy, but I    have bought this yearly amount for $60 on this home page of Skylum and made an account on here, but not on the App Store. I  ...

Brandon Licke commented,

Hello all,    Does that all imply for the canon Eos 90D? I’m new here but had skylum as a member for 4-5 months and I  haven't been able to use it, access my membership without having to not view m...

Brandon Licke commented,

Agatha, Is that support online? I have gotten nowhere with the online support agent, which lead me to reach out to the community for help. I've been having this problem since 3 months ago and I  ca...

Brandon Licke commented,

Agatha, does this also do the same thing for the Mac OS MacBook Air? you wouldn't know anything about not being able to view your account and know what plan your in when its not showing? is making ...

Brandon Licke created a post,

Skylum Al Crashes for Mac OS?

Answered

With all of the crashes does that even that the app it self on my desktop for Mac OS it wot allow me to use my current available skylum account and not working now? Ive even tried to restore the pu...

Brandon Licke commented,

Hello Skylum support community im sorry work has changed my working hours for the fall semester thank you for reaching out and trying to help me ill give this a try and hope that it works!    P....

Brandon Licke created a post,

Please Help Me, Membership Account

Answered

I've created a skylum account and customer isn't helping me so I have come on here. My issue that I am having here is that after I sign into my account "I’m a yearly membership" I    can’t use any ...