• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Member

Member commented,

As many have mentioned above, please please please just keep the great editing features, remove the "bloat," and most importantly give us some software which actually runs smoothly and quickly. Tha...

Member commented,

I just want a replacement for Aperture. i.e. decent and quick editor which provides an easy and logical way to organise photos. So far, I've purchased Luminar and On1, but neither ticks all the box...

Member commented,

That's terrible. I was really hoping there would be some speed improvements from 3.1.0. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. 

Member created a post,

Has anyone installed 3.1.1 on their Mac yet? Waiting to hear from a few people's experience before I do so!

Member commented,

Thanks for the replies.    It seems there a lot of performance issues with the software, if a brand new (top spec) iMac is still slow then.    I really wish Luminar would address these issues promp...

Member created a post,

Luminar 3.1.0 slow on brand new iMac

I purchased Luminar as an alternative to Aperture. Initially, I was using it on a 2012 iMac and Luminar was incredibly slow and unusable. So, I just upgraded to a brand new iMac: i9 with SSD and do...