• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell commented,

I did not receive a receipt.  All I have is the entry in my bank statement which indicates that payment was made to "Luminar Amsterdam" on 24 (or 26) August 2022.

Bruce Campbell created a post,

Neo Extension Pack

Answered

I purchased the extension pack on 24/8/22. The payment appears on my bank satement as "Luminar Amsterdam".  However, Noiseless AI does not appear in my Skylum account. It asks me to purchase the pa...

This is the response I got from Skylum: Hi Bruce, if you scroll all the way down on the hompegae of Luminar Neo, you will see the minimum hardware recommended by Skylum. To cut a long story short: ...

realistic minimum requirements for Neo

Answered

I have Neo installed on an iMacPro with 32gb RAM.  I tried it on an old PC laptop with i5 2 core processor and 8gb RAM. It was un-useable even though it met minimum requirements.  So, will it run a...

I also really need this feature as I use Topaz products all the time. Not having this capability will force me to go back to L4 - again!

I have a slightly different issue.  I want to be able to do some basic editing in Luminar 4.2 (eg noise reduction, my current issue) on 3 bracketed photos, then select those photos, send them to Au...

Laszlo, 4.2.0 was released in Australia and a few other markets yesterday. It will be released to the rest of the world in a week's time.  This is normal Skylum rollout strategy.

A bit more investigating shows that if I go into Edit view, then click on the return symbol at the top of the "Light" filter the colour cast is removed. It appears that the problem is occurring wit...

Luminar 4.2 Issue

Answered

Luminar 4.2 installed tonight on Windows 10 PC . Installation went fine with library showing correctly - colours are OK. But, if I go to single photo view then zoom in on photo it quickly develops ...

Kirk, haven't contacted support because the edit menu has behaved itself since my last post and therefore there is no need to contact you. I have no idea what the problem was. As an aside, L4 seems...