• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell commented,

I also really need this feature as I use Topaz products all the time. Not having this capability will force me to go back to L4 - again!

I have a slightly different issue.  I want to be able to do some basic editing in Luminar 4.2 (eg noise reduction, my current issue) on 3 bracketed photos, then select those photos, send them to Au...

Laszlo, 4.2.0 was released in Australia and a few other markets yesterday. It will be released to the rest of the world in a week's time.  This is normal Skylum rollout strategy.

A bit more investigating shows that if I go into Edit view, then click on the return symbol at the top of the "Light" filter the colour cast is removed. It appears that the problem is occurring wit...

Bruce Campbell created a post,

Luminar 4.2 Issue

Answered

Luminar 4.2 installed tonight on Windows 10 PC . Installation went fine with library showing correctly - colours are OK. But, if I go to single photo view then zoom in on photo it quickly develops ...

Kirk, haven't contacted support because the edit menu has behaved itself since my last post and therefore there is no need to contact you. I have no idea what the problem was. As an aside, L4 seems...

Just opened up L4 in hope of a bug fix update. None available. But lo and behold it works the way it should. Edits are back, Looks are back. Now I'm totally confused. I wonder when they will go awo...

Same thing.  Using as standalone, but can't edit any file, raw or jpeg. Everything greyed out. Edit option in "View - Sidebar" menu is also greyed out.  Also, previews of Looks in Looks panel are n...

Bruce Campbell created a post,

Luminar 3.1 Erase tool issue, Windows 10

Answered

Select the "erase" tool. Select the spot to be removed. Luminar 3.1 then shows the "image processing" icon and twirly graphic at lower left of screen. But, this does not go away! At least, not in 2...