• Total activity 29
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bernd Meyer

Bernd Meyer commented,

It is quite frustrating when the export takes much more time than the edit process. I edited one photo, saved the edits to a preset and used this for 11 other photos. The export of the 12 pictures ...

Bernd Meyer commented,

Fair enough. Some AI features are really great, like sky replacement or dust removal. However, a brightness control slider doesn't seem much of AI for me, and sometimes it takes seconds to respond ...

Bernd Meyer commented,

Hi Kate, Understood, but other installations on Mac can deal with that as well. As I mentioned, for me, Luminar Neo is the only application in about 10 years using a Mac that I had to install from ...

Bernd Meyer created a post,

Why do I need to become Administrator to install Neo?

Answered

I normally use a user account without administrator permissions. All other software so far I could install as this user. I only had to enter an administrator password during the installation. Neo i...

Bernd Meyer commented,

I sometimes have the same issue. But honestly, how will a screen recording help you which shows that I enter edit mode, change e.g. the brightness, go back to the dialog and the change is gone? Thi...

Bernd Meyer commented,

Yes, the M1 processor is faster. I am using Affinity photo as my standard editing tool and I bought Luminar in order to do some things faster. But the impression is much different. When I export af...

Bernd Meyer commented,

Thank you for the quick response. Just when I wanted to try what you suggested, I realized that all of a sudden when I started Neo again, the Quit-menu was active again (it was not at a few re-star...

Bernd Meyer commented,

Member Well, I had the same experience. When using AI features, they are very often lost, when using 'develop' after using the AI feature. Due to a dirty sensor I had to use the dust removal featur...

Bernd Meyer created a post,

Luminar Neo disappointing

Answered

I am really disappointed. Luminar Neo might be great for some AI features, like the dust removal. However, serious photo editing is not possible. There are just too many bugs. I am currently, after...

Bernd Meyer commented,

I totally agree. On the other hand, I am completely happy with the dust removal feature, which is awesome. I paid less than 30€ for the application, and this feature alone is worth the money and wa...