• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Graeme Oswin

Graeme Oswin commented,

Hi George, I have the same issue of slow launch for Luminar Ai on MacOS 10.16.6 (Mojave) - mine takes 60 seconds to launch so not so bad as yours.  Skylum support have acknowledged this is a proble...

Graeme Oswin created a post,

Fix the Histogram in Luminar Ai

Answered

The histogram in Luminar Ai is far too small and can be obscured by the image or the image obscures the histogram. Please give the histogram a more appropriate size and location.  I know there is a...

Graeme Oswin commented,

I can confirm the same on my 2 iMacs - no visible scroll bar for horizontal selection of templates. First running 10.14.6 (Mojave) and second running 10.15.7 (Catalina). However, I did find that if...

Graeme Oswin commented,

I have two seats for Luminar Ai installed on 2 iMac 27inch computers.  The first is Late 2013 3.2 Ghz i5, 24 Gb Ram running OS 10.14.6 (Mojave) with 1 Tb Fusion drive.  It takes around 60 seconds f...

Graeme Oswin created a post,

Dodge & Burn bug

Answered

Hello I have sent a message to Skylum support but posting here to see if this is a common bug.  I am using Luminar 4.1.1 (5843) on Mac Mojave 10.14.6. I find when using Dodge and Burn, either Light...

Graeme Oswin commented,

With regards to the official response in this thread.  Unfortunately I have rolled back to V4.0.  To complete the requested troubleshooting I would have to reinstall V4.1 and I am reluctant to do t...

Graeme Oswin commented,

Peter, I did a search through the support forums and found a link to the full L4.0 DMG installation file.  I ran that and it seems to have happily replaced the malfunctioning  v4.1. I have Windows ...

Graeme Oswin commented,

Just an update, After so many crashes - constantly at random with the update 4.1, out of frustration I rolled back to version 4.0. No more random crashes.  I think Skylum may need to fix this versi...

Graeme Oswin commented,

Hello Peter, I can also confirm your experience.  Luminar 4.1 has crashed on me 5 or 6 times this morning since updating to version 4.1.  I had no crashes on the previous version 4.  I haven't dete...