• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Klippel

John Klippel created a post,

NEO Layers Issue

Answered

Just trying to find out if anyone besides me is having some issues with layers.    I am using Lightroom for my workflow and opening up images from there.    When I reboot my macbook pro with M1max ...

John Klippel commented,

Luminar starts its the layers function  that is giving me problems.   I'll do a complete reinstall and layers works a couple of times and then I  open a file from Lightroom and then layers just sto...

John Klippel commented,

This worked for me as well.   I also put in a request to be able to organize layers into groups as I can see after time this would get a crazy.  

John Klippel commented,

So since my last post the layers function has gone from bad to worse to won't work at all.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled NEO multiple times.  I use Mac Keeper for the uninstall which should w...

John Klippel commented,

So since I posted this issue.  I figured out that I can drag the layer over and it works.   But I found that out just by playing with it.  My mouse cursor doesn't give any indication that I am drag...

Layers Not Loading

Answered

Not sure if it's just me but when using layers I click on the + button and then click on a light leak and nothing happens.   I am using the latest Macbook Pro M1 Max processor.  

NEO Scan QR Code

Answered

Trying to connect NEO to my Samsung Phone.  My phone and computer are on the same network but every time I scan the code it keeps telling me "Can't connect to Luminar NEWO". Please make sure your d...