• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Gary Antoine

Gary Antoine created a post,

activation counter

Answered

How do I reset my activation counter, when I am moving my software to a new computer?

Neo is Great

Answered

I just purchased Luminar Neo and it is great. I would like to recommend that the Skylum team come here to the USA we would love to have you all. Thanks for great software. I have herd that US custo...

Gary Antoine commented,

Thank You all for your help. Got this working now.   Gary.

Gary Antoine commented,

Stunning Sunsets, I got the zip file and unzipped it but when I try to load them into Luminar AI they are grayed out and will not load. If I open the files in the  Mac's Finder I can see them okay,...

Template instal problem.

Answered

I just spent $25 on a Luminar AI Template Collection, and they will not load into Luminar AI. When I follow the instructions under File menu (Add Luminar AI Template Collection ) all the Templates ...

Gary Antoine commented,

I have tryed to contact Support but no answer yet. I would gladly pay $15.00 to have it on my iMac as well as my Mac Pro. I have all the other APPs on both computers. Luminar 4, and Aurora HDR Pro....

$99.99 per computer. they dont tell you that before you by it.

Answered

I can only install Luminar AI on one of my computers. Seems like for $99.99 you could use it on at least two, without paying another $99.99!