• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Scrimshaw

Peter Scrimshaw commented,

There is a perceptible delay as the sub-menus open, but at least I can actually use them now - I might experiment with a lower value (200 or 300 maybe?), but it definitely needs to be greater than ...

This is now fixed for me, with further advice from Skylum support, but it does involve editing the Windows Registry, using RegEdit, as follows:   Could you please make sure that the menu delay is s...

Yes, same here, I could only get Luminar AI to run at all AFTER the update, so that's when I found the menu problem! As Alan said above, it is possible to use the sub-menus via the up/down arrow ke...

I too have this submenu problem, Win10 PC with latest updates, GeForce GTX960 graphics card, don't believe that I have Nahimic audio drivers installed (certainly no obvious process running)

Good news: I can get it to at least run after the update Bad news: I now can see the menu problem that other users are reporting!! https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010047399...

I will send a log file, but here's what I got, it looks very similar to those posted above and seems to be an issue with kernelbase.dll: Faulting application name: Luminar AI.exe, version: 1.0.0.73...

Same problem for me too on Win10 Pro, Luminar AI installs OK but does not start - at least it looks like it isn't just me!!