• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Helge Skogh

Helge Skogh commented,

Someone said that person’s Luminar crashes when Luminar eats up the computer’s RAM. Luminar is the hungriest software I know of... Anyway, mine doesn’t crash, but I worry about the way it seems to ...

Helge Skogh commented,

Anastasia, here I am again! I have now started Aurora 2019, Adobe Photoshop CC 2020, Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Lightroom CC, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher and Pixelmato...

Helge Skogh commented,

Dear Anastasia! I read Mr. Smith’s comment regarding memory problems for Luminar 4. Yes, the problem is so bad that I have had to return to Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 and Pixe...

Helge Skogh commented,

Excellente point de vue, Philippe!

Helge Skogh commented,

Yes, I agree! The lack of keywords is a large missing point. But I am sure the team is working on this... They need to because professional photographers with enormous quantities of photographs NEE...

Helge Skogh commented,

You seem to have written this five minutes ago... (January 21 2020). If that is the case, I feel a bit surprised. Luminar 3 AND 4 do have DAM and it works well. But remember, Luminar can still not ...

Helge Skogh commented,

Thank you, Steve, for your comments regarding Elena Blum's sort of stiff upper-lip answer to my question about Aurora 2020. I was just curious as we are now a bit into the new year. Elena's answer ...

Helge Skogh created a post,

What about Aurora?

Answered

Hi there! A little more than a year ago there was much talk about Aurora. But now there is complete silence. Are you developing Aurora or will it be forgotten? Will there ever be an Aurora 2020? Th...

Ideas about tools

Hello! I enclose two screen shots showing what changes I would like you to consider... Best greeting from Helge. PS/ I hope everything is OK and that you are weaving incessantly!

Hiding/Showing layers

In Luminar, when you hide a layer, you click the eye icon. That is OK. But it would be nice if that icon changed somewhat so that it is easier to discover that the layer is hidden. A red line or so...