• Total activity 745
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 2 users
  • Votes 10
  • Subscriptions 35

Activity overview

Latest activity by Kate Williams

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Christopher, Regrettably, Luminar does not support PNG transparency or transparent layers at the moment. Therefore, I'm afraid, this needs to be submitted as a feature request to our tech team. ...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Jan,  The app should work with a standard RAW taken by this camera, as the list of supported cameras specifies. Is that so on your end? If you have any issue with these files, please, contact us...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Lars, This camera is supported, therefore, the files should be recognized as RAWs.  Could you please send us a couple of samples so that we could test them?  Visit https://wetransfer.com/ If i...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Jacquie,  Please let us know what exactly happens? Does Luminar not appear on the lists both in LR and PS?  Please try reinstalling the plugins within the app: Start Luminar 4 Click Luminar 4 i...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi WDeranged,  Sorry to hear that the issue persists. I'm struggling to locate your support request while searching via email. Have you got in touch with our team yet? If not, please, do so.  Moreo...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Pop Man,  Regrettably, not at this time.  We receive quite a lot of feature suggestions and requests, and we don’t always get a chance to implement all of them but you can be sure that we forwar...

Kate Williams commented,

Official comment

Hi Martin, Please try the following solutions: Make sure Luminar is closed. Locate your Luminar 4 Catalog folder. The default location is %username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location f...

Kate Williams commented,

Official comment

Hi Laurent,  We're more than glad to reset the trial period for you.  Please reach out to our support team at https://skylum.com/support and provide us with the following information:  If you're on...

Kate Williams commented,

Official comment

Hi Jan, The thing is that the images shot in a high-res mode by this camera are yet to be compatible with softwre.  Currently, only the standard RAW files taken by this camera are supported. We'll ...

Kate Williams commented,

Official comment

Hi Peter,  Thanks for your input. I'll share it with our development team.  For now, we only have the deprecated tab in the Edit panel that comprises the tools that were left for compatibility of L...