• Total activity 1250
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 2 users
  • Votes 27
  • Subscriptions 36

Activity overview

Latest activity by Kate Williams

Kate Williams commented,

Hi  Sheamus , Following-up to let you know that the issue has been fixed.

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Ralph, To be transparent, we have no ETA for the next  Aurora HDR update. At the moment, we're mainly focused on the development of our main product - Luminar. If we get more info about the foll...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Rahul, The number of supported payment methods usually varies from country to country.  Please reach us at https://skylum.com/support and provide us with a screenshot of how the payment window l...

Kate Williams commented,

Dor Sapir,  We will do our best to make Luminar faster. In the meantime, I can only suggest keeping fewer images in one catalog and load them from an internal drive. You can create several catalogs...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Sheamus , Sorry for the temporary inconvenience. I've reproduced the issue on my end as well.  Therefore, I've contacted the Mighty Networks support team who hosts the platform so that they coul...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi there, Thanks for joining our Community Forum :)  At this very moment, we've just launched the very first teaser of the software. The software will ship this holiday season. For sure, before the...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi William, Thanks for the logs.  It looks like your computer was released back in 2008-2009. The crash is most likely connected to the outdated hardware.  We've emailed you a test build that could...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Dor, Indeed, the current design of the Preferences menu is only to turn on / off analytics. On Windows, the size of the cache and backups are regulated automatically, and you can see the current...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Alan, The difference is in the workflow itself and its efficiency.  LuminarAI is built around a solution-based workflow. Luminar 4 is built on a tool-based workflow. LuminarAI is the first image...

Kate Williams commented,

Hi Glenn,  Would you mind submitting a request at https://skylum.com/support? We'll do our best to make Luminar launch for you while our techs are working on a universal fix.  Otherwise, you may re...