• Total activity 41
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 30
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Duncan Mascarenhas Mascarenhas

Duncan Mascarenhas Mascarenhas commented,

Same here. I purchased Luminar 3 (we all know its story here), then purchased and thought Luminar 4 will be a huge improvement as its based on a new engine... but the sequel continues... This is a ...

Hey Elena, Thanks for the quick reply. As described in the link sent by you, my PC far exceeds the requirements. Hence I have to ask again, based on my experience with Luminar 4... What are the rec...

Elena, Can you please let us know the minimum system requirements... Also the recommended requirements to run Luminar without any lags or crashes. Basically I'm still waiting for a stable product f...

Same issue here. When I load an image and just do a sky replacement, it uses all my RAM of 16 GB and many a times crashed. My system is using a i7 8th gen 8750H config... 

Chuck Perry, I support you on this. same experience here. Luminar failed... BIG TIME... After promising performance improvements, the Skylum team only focused on new features, that didn't really ma...

Duncan Mascarenhas Mascarenhas created a post,

Luminar 3.1 Update failed.

I tried updating Luminar from the app itself. It stopped halfway and failed. when I checked the installation folder, it was uninstalled!!! Need download link.

Duncan Mascarenhas Mascarenhas created a post,

Luminar3 Needs Optimizations not new features

I have a laptop with the 8th gen i7 8750H, 16GB RAM@2666 and an Nvidia 1050ti Graphics card running Windows 10 updated. Luminar still lags a lot and provides a not so satisfying experience. It also...