• Total activity 34
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Eduardo Mueses

Eduardo Mueses commented,

That would be true if Luminar  was there to begin with. Regrettably, Luminar does not show on the list of authorized Services. I believe Luminar 4 needs to ask first for access and then it would sh...

Please be aware that there is an update (Version 4.40.0 (5380), that was not inherently apparent until you hit Luminar 4 >> Check for update. But then again, no cigar. Same error as before. "There ...

Eduardo Mueses created a post,

Can't post to SmugMug

Answered

When trying to upload to the SmugMug gallery I am getting the following error: I have verified that I can login fine from a browser, and other devices. So there seems to be a bug with the SmugMug ...

@michael-hammer You are welcomed! :-D

I was able to get over this hump by connecting to a VPN. Somehow Skylum is verifying the source IPs and is giving an error from certain locations. Maybe that helps.

Angela, mine is a iPhone XS Max, I assume that is supported under the umbrella of the iPhone X on your list. I will submit the files thought the support page. Appreciate the quick response.

Eduardo Mueses created a post,

DNG Support in Luminar 3 on iOS devices

it is my understanding that DNG is supported by Luminar 3. Notwithstanding, I have some DNG files that were created on the iPhone using the Moment App and they are nut showing up in my library (I h...

Thanks @Helena Carter, I believe it will also work if on the Destination Screen we hit the "Change" link and point to the Applications Folder, in the Finder Window.

See Here

Just Hit OK, it will ask you to point to your Applications Folder and it will finish the installation.