• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jose Gonzalez

Jose Gonzalez created a post,

Skies in raw orctiff

Answered

Hi It would be awesome to see the skies in raw or tiff formats in future updates. Jpeg degrades a lot !! Content fill aware would be a huuuuuuuge improvement too !! Thanks ever so much

Jose Gonzalez commented,

No doubt, nice update, indeed but... for when this AI also for flowers, animals...? Regards

Jose Gonzalez commented,

Thanks for the help. I understand Luminar AI does not support skies in raw format, does it? Regards

My own skies in raw

Answered

Is there any chance to use my own skies in raw in Luminar AI or they must be jpeg?. If so, what's the way? Regards

Jose Gonzalez commented,

Exactly, I see no difference between clicking or not. I notice the app rather buggy since I installed it and veeeery slow. I do hope the next update fixes the many bugs detected by the users.

Perspective

Answered

Is anything wrong with perspective?. No matter how many times I try to fix it in several photos, it simply does not work !!!. I mean vertical lines, not horizontal.

Jose Gonzalez commented,

Thanks for replying Just simply opening the app is 4,64 gb of ram used, ONLY OPENING THE PROGRAM !!! I am looking forward to that improvement, absolutely necessary !! Regards

Jose Gonzalez commented,

Please, improve the performance. It is really disappointing to use Luminar AI right now. Slow slow slow slow... My imac i7 with 32 gb of ram looks like one of the 20th century. Functionality is gre...