• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Recent activity by Mike Chisholm Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Importing Photos

Answered

Luminar 3 has some good qualities and it is a new program. I will give Skylum time to work things out. In fact, I purchased Luminar 4 in hopes of an even better product. However, I have had issues ...

• Lost file connection

I updated to version 3.1.0 for Luminar 3. After rebooting, the photo collection is gone. How do I go about restoring the connection between Luminar 3 and the files on the harddrive? Please advis...

• Luminar 3 Update

I updated to version 3.1.0 for Luminar 3. After rebooting, the photo collection is gone. How do I go about restoring the connection between Luminar 3 and the files on the harddrive? Please advise.

• Exporting Photos

When I tried to export a single photo in library, I used the Share icon, right clicked on the side panel, and used File>Export. In all cases, all the photos in the library were being exported. When...

• Slow to browse

When looking through photos (fit to frame) in Library or Edit, each photo takes several seconds to focus and brighten with color. Going through hundreds of photos at a time is taking too long. Is t...

• Showing feature not working

In Library, I have a number of photos marked Rejected and Favorites. Using the Showing drop down menu I cannot get the library to show only rejected or favorites photos. Nothing happens when I sele...