• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jerry Honigberg

Jerry Honigberg created a post,

Extremely slow imaging processing

Answered

Good afternoon.I took some photos this afternoon that were saved in the raw format.  he message "image formatting" has been on display on my screen for more than one hour.  Is there anything I can ...

Changing photo view from the left side of the screen to the bottom.

Answered

I am using a Mac with the Catalina operating system and 16gb of memory.  When I look at the library, the photos appear on the left side of the screen.  Is there a way to have them displayed across ...

Duplicate files across multiple folders

Answered

Good evening,   I have found that I have duplicate files across a number of folders.  Is there a way I can determine which of the duplicates can be deleted safely without damaging my Luminar 3 data...

Changing location of photos

Answered

I'm using Luminar 3.  When I installed it, my photos (more than 3,500) were scattered across multiple folders.  I have since copied them into two folders and would like Luminar to access the photos...

Downloading photos

I am trying to import a number of RAW images from a memory card.  The card is recognized by Luminair, but I can't seem to download the images.  When I try to do so, the software locks up.  Any sugg...