Mark Johnson

• Total activity 29
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Recent activity by Mark Johnson Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • It was good while it lasted.

Well since the Catalina problems and the whole 'wait until the end of the year for a fix' and losing all my edits, and the lack of help from the support team, I understand they are busy, but hey yo...

• Lost Edits 2

After the problems with updating to 3.1.4 i've now lost all my edits, i've searched through all the other lost edits posts and can't find an answer, i think I may have found my edits but not sure w...

• Luminar Crashing, unable to open.

After editing a photo with Silver Efex Pro 2, Luminar has crashed and is now unable to open, I've forced quit everything, restarted my MacBook Pro and still crashing, this is a real pain as I canno...

• Copy an image

Properly a stupid question, but can I make a copy of an image, i've have edited an image and like the look of it but would like to try it again and see if I can make it better, I don't want to go b...

• G'day

Answered

G'day everyone, i'm a Kiwi living in London (UK) and have been using Aperture, Lightroom's and now Luminar, thoroughly enjoying it so far even with having a few little hiccups with it, can't wait f...