• Total activity 27
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson commented,

Like a few people on here, I too have gone to Capture 1, and it's very good, bit expensive, but hey you get what you pay for, I paid for L4 but will never download it and i'm sure will never get my...

Mark Johnson created a post,

It was good while it lasted.

Well since the Catalina problems and the whole 'wait until the end of the year for a fix' and losing all my edits, and the lack of help from the support team, I understand they are busy, but hey yo...

Mark Johnson commented,

last e-mail was support@skylum.com that was today after I sent another email, things have gone bad to worst and I would really like to get this sorted be I leave for NZ on Wednesday.   Thanks  

Mark Johnson commented,

3rd email sent to Skylum Support over the last two/three days and still no reply, do they really want to lose customer so badly, maybe they should spend all their time looking into developing new s...

Mark Johnson commented,

Still no reply from Skylum Support, two emails sent, nothing!!!! if I have lost all my edits maybe it is a good time to try another editing software, pi$$ed about having to pay for yet another one ...

Mark Johnson commented,

Finally received an email from Skylum Support 14 hours later, it consisted of two lines. "Please put back the Luminar Catalog folder and open the catalog file(it is located inside of the Luminar Ca...

Mark Johnson created a post,

Lost Edits 2

After the problems with updating to 3.1.4 i've now lost all my edits, i've searched through all the other lost edits posts and can't find an answer, i think I may have found my edits but not sure w...

Mark Johnson commented,

Of someone wouldn't mind telling me what the folder, with all my edits in could be called that would be great, i'll see if I still have on my mac somewhere.   Thanks

Mark Johnson commented,

On a Macbook pro, may be in the trash bin, but after 3 attempts and countless go's last night I'm not what is what.

Mark Johnson commented,

After the 3rd attempt it's working, sort of, ive lost all my edits, I mean like nearly 4000 edits........