• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Simon Notley

Simon Notley commented,

I was one of the early responders to this thread and could be construed as a 'complainer'. However, my software is actually working pretty well, could be better but I'm happy with the purchase. Wha...

Simon Notley commented,

I'm pretty certain we were promised free upgrades throughout 2019, changing the version number and saying it's no longer included (when 3 isn't even stable) seems at best disingenuous.

Simon Notley commented,

3.1.1 on Mac actually seems to have removed the prerendering, in favour of rendering much faster. Still slow enough to be a bit annoying though. It also really hammers my CPU which fits with commen...

Simon Notley created a post,

Force render of previews for all images

I'm so happy to see that Luminar 3.1 is creating and caching full size previews so you don't have to re-render the image very time you click on it - massive UX improvement. Right now the preview is...

Simon Notley created a post,

Image export presets and more options

Can we have user defined presets for image export? Would be useful to be able to create a configuration, name it and reuse it. Most people probably have some kind of workflow which includes exporti...