• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Geo Hiker

Geo Hiker commented,

What is the direct download link to 4.3.4 please?

Geo Hiker commented,

I won't be switching, not for a mere 15% loyalty discount.  And I'm not really sure how much better it would be from Luminar 4.  It'd be nice if there was a table comparing all the features.

Geo Hiker commented,

No, nothing moved, renamed or anything. .....I might've figured something out:  At one point Luminar was duplicating my photos, an issue reported by others.  The blacked out thumbnails might be the...

Geo Hiker commented,

....spoke too soon.  Some of the thumbnails are still black (with warning triangle icon), whether in Library or Explorer folder.  Some thumbnails that are blacked out bring up the unedited version ...

Geo Hiker commented,

Thanks Kate, I was able to delete the cache and all the photos are showing now.  However, it seems like the edits are lost.  Although the thumbnails show the edited version of the photo, clicking o...

Geo Hiker created a post,

Edited Photos not opening

Answered

I'm using Luminar 4.1.1 (5343).  To install it I had to rename my catalogue and ever since I've had problems opening my edited photos.  Either the're blacked out or pixelated.  Things got more mess...

Geo Hiker commented,

I'm having the same problem of duplicate images in the library.  What are the instructions for a PC?  When I Go To Folder in the toolbar I just see my photos and I don't see where I can paste the s...

Geo Hiker commented,

Any chance of being able to apply lens correction to non raw files sometime in the future?  The reason I ask is that I do have some cool looking GoPro .jpeg images where it'd be nice to correct for...

Geo Hiker commented,

Can you just add lens correction as a filter setting, so it can be added as needed?  

Geo Hiker commented,

Thanks for clarifying that Angela.  So a catalog represents the hardrive where my photos are located.  If I had 3 hardrives I would create 3 separate catalogs in Luminar, right? I'm a total newbie ...