• Total activity 31
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Martin

David Martin commented,

Clearly the Luminar 3 problem has not improved and I have ditched it long ago - and permanently - as an alternative. There are plenty of very good alternatives out there that actually work. Luminar...

David Martin commented,

Or darktable or RawTherapee ..... lots of options out there really I guess ....

David Martin commented,

One inexpensive route might be to use Bridge (free) along with Luminar 2018 (or Affinity Photo or what you chose?) just making sure you save back to the same folder. This way avoiding subscription ...

David Martin commented,

"Sad" probably sums it up as I have had lots of Phun since the company started and brought in really innovative software at a good price and challenged the established giants. I have every released...

David Martin commented,

Agree with all the above and I will be staying with LR for a while as it really does all I want - albeit via the much hated subscription model!

David Martin commented,

I think LUM3 will need a lot of updating or a re-write to get it working by the sound of it. ON1 works fine as does Exposure4 which is well impressive and both are responsive and crash-free!

David Martin commented,

Just to be clear .... the Luminar 3 specifications required are: Early 2010 or newer [2012] MacOS 10.11 or higher [10.14.3] RAM 8GB or more [16GB] Disk Space 10GB or more [400GB] My machine meets t...

David Martin commented,

Sorry .... I did not sign up to the BETA but assumed you had a product ready for marketing (and not shifting problems with inadequate onto the customer. There are plenty of alternatives and I am bi...

David Martin commented,

You have summed its up perfectly .... there are plenty of alternatives out there and I find the manner in which Skylum appear to shift the problem onto the customer instead of accepting responsibil...

David Martin commented,

Date/Time: 2019-02-19 17:36:10 +0000End time: 2019-02-19 17:36:35 +0000OS Version: Mac OS X 10.14.3 (Build 18D109)Architecture: x86_64Report Version: 27Incident Identifier: 45BB1AAD-3390-415C-9341-...